Job ID 40385
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a Critical Care Doctor who can work in Multi-Specialty Hospital or General Hospital. Critical care doctors treat the patients admitted to the hospital and not save their lives. Usually, any patient is admitted for intensive/invasive monitoring, such as major surgery.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Critical care doctors’ responsibility is to take care of ICU patients.
- • Attention to the critically ill patient before and after the operation
- • Use of emergency resuscitation equipment, saving patient lives
- • Maintaining all patient notes and treatment records
- Renovate the dispensary of discharged patients as per relevant advice.
To apply, send your resume to DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or call 9873770804 for more information.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinic
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Critical Care Doctor Jobs
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum