Job ID 27623
Experience 2 Years
We need a trained ophthalmologist to help repair major eye injuries, diagnose eye diseases, and prescribe medicines. Simple tasks such as prescription corrective eyewear to more complex ones such as a keyhole or laser surgery are all part of the ophthalmologist’s duties. Ophthalmologists must be willing to learn about illnesses, functions, and the structure of the eye in order to be effective. This field requires a high level of precision and analytical ability to be successful.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make a contribution to basic health care, such as vision exams and prescription glasses
- It involves corneal repair and cataract removal.
- Invasive surgical methods such as keyhole and laser surgery
- Identification of eye disorders or damage, as well as;
- Oversee the daily operations of outpatient clinics, urgent care centers for the eyes
- A comprehensive approach to the treatment of medical conditions that have an effect on the eye.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum