We are looking for a nurse who cares about improving the health of patients. Must be a compassionate, patient-centered nurse with experience working in high-volume and emergency situations. Culturally sensitive professionals with strong planning, diagnostic and consulting skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Discuss the patient’s needs with the patient, pay attention to them, and take appropriate action.
- Provide psychological support to create a positive environment.
- Responsibilities include meeting patient needs.
- Study for exams and perform routine diagnostic tests (monitoring of pulse, blood pressure and body temperature, as well as medications and injections, etc.).
- Record the patient’s condition and services rendered.
- Attend to medical emergencies.
- Workload management.
- All requirements and standards of care must be met.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button