Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an MD medicine doctor. He/she should be able to examine patients and provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health, undertake managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, teach and supervise junior doctors and medical students as well.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to order and discuss test results with patients.
- He/she must collect the patient’s past medical records and study them carefully.
- He/she must be humble and respectful towards patients and their families.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques.
- He/she should be able to provide good consulting to the patient and show a positive attitude towards them.
- He/she must ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- He/she must examine if there is any need for therapies and/or medicines and prescribe them to the patient.
- He/she must discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and their families.
- He/she should be able to make quick decisions under crucial circumstances.
- He/she must refer patients to other specialists if required.
- He/she must create and record the patient’s daily progress.
- He/she must be mentally as well as physically strong enough to work for long hours.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should be polite and show empathy towards the patient and their families.
- He/she must make regular checkups and ensure the quick recovery of the patient.
- He/she must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.75 lakh To 4.50 lakh.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
3. Problem solving
5. Time management.