We are looking for a gynecologist who has medical knowledge of dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. He/she must have the ability to advise patients on how to cope with the symptoms of menopause and perimenopause and provide post-operative medical assistance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to perform the surgery without any hesitancy.
- He/she should be able to treat the infectious areas such as the cervix, ovaries, and fallopian tubes.
- He/she must keep and create a record of the patient’s conditions.
- He/she must be able to communicate and discuss the situation with the patient effectively.
- He/she should be able to make decisions quickly under crucial circumstances.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she must ensure the safety of the patient’s privacy.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
Perks and benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 4 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: MD Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent Job/Locum