Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a gynecologist who has medical knowledge of dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. He/she should be able to perform various tests to determine a patient’s condition, like pelvic exams, pap smears, and breast exams, and if they locate any diseases, they’ll diagnose it and prescribe a medication or treatment plan.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she must perform annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose the patient’s conditions.
- He/she should be able mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- He/she must have good eyes and hand coordination.
- He/she must keep the record of the patient’s condition up to date.
- He/she must be able to determine whether a C-section is required to protect the baby and the mother.
- He/she should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preferences.
- He/she must maintain follow-ups to ensure a speedy recovery of the patient.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she must maintain the confidentiality of the patient.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she must be compassionate and understanding towards patients.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break as surgery can go for hours.
- He/she must be able to use all medical instruments needed for treatment.
Role: MD/DNB Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB Medicine
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should maintain the health and evaluate patients who have illness or injuries.
3. Should prescribe medication or treatment plans to address the patient’s condition.
4. Must be patient and calm.
1. Your duty is to prescribe medicine or treatment plans for the patient’s condition.
2. You have to arrange for as many follow up visits in order to deem necessary to restore the patient to full health
Perks and benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 5 lakh.
Industry: Hospital and clinics
Functional Area: Medical health care
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum