Experience 3 Years
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients must be examined on an annual and regular basis.
- You must be mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is required.
- You should be able to discuss the issues with the patient and recommend the best course of action.
- You should keep track of your patients’ conditions and progress, and reevaluate treatments as needed.
- You should be able to create treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while taking into account and respecting patient preferences.
- You must keep up with follow-ups to ensure the patient’s quick recovery.
- Throughout the pregnancy, you should be able to monitor the patients.
- You should be able to make a birth plan, as well as perform ultrasounds and weekly check-ups.
- Patients and their families must be educated on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- During the prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods, you should care for and treat women.
- You must be able to operate all medical equipment required for treatment.
- You must be an excellent decision-maker.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 4.50 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynaecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 3 Years of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS