Job ID 36432
Experience 1 Year
We are hiring for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services such as pelvic examinations, cervical cytology, risk screening, diagnosis and treatment of genital defects. Endometriosis, infertility, uterine cysts and pelvic pain are all considered to be problems of the gestational system and should be treated accordingly.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should settle on an unequivocal decision to finish the necessary test.
- You ought to have the option to perceive disturbing changes in the patient’s applicable framework.
- You ought to have the alternative of examining touchy points with patients and their families.
- You ought to try not to make the patient feel awkward and give a quiet and safe climate.
- At the point when time is of the embodiment, you ought to decide to manage things rapidly.
- You ought to be a brilliant communicator.
- To keep up with the field’s equilibrium, you ought to never uncover the patient’s touchy data to anyone.
- You ought to have the option to talk about the circumstance and offer test discoveries with the patient or their family in the event that they require it.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologists’ Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part time/Locum