Job ID 31267
Experience 1 Year
We require the expertise of a General Medicine doctor to diagnose, treat, and assist prevent illnesses and injuries that are common in the general population. In addition, he or she may refer patients to experts for additional diagnosis or treatment as necessary.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To cure or prevent illness, disease, or injury, prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medicine, vaccination, and other specialized medical care, immunize patients.
- To diagnose patients’ ailments, order, perform, and interpret tests, as well as evaluate records, reports, and examination data.
- Analyze test results or pictures to help with diagnosis or therapy, and place orders for medical diagnostic or clinical testing.
- Collect, record, and keep track of patient information such as medical history, reports, and exam findings.
- Patients’ conditions and progress should be monitored, and therapies should be reevaluated as needed.
Interested individuals may send their curriculum vitae to DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or call the number 9873770804 immediately.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: General Medicine
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – General Medicine