We are looking for an Md medicine doctor. He/she should be able to examine patients’ illnesses or injuries, able to determine the course of treatment, such as how much medication should be appropriate, the amount of time, or how long an injured limb should be rested or placed in a cast.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to order and discuss test results with patients.
- He/she must collect the patient’s past medical records and study them carefully.
- He/she must be able to consult with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques.
- He/she must examine if there is any need for therapies and/or medicines and prescribe them to the patient.
- He/she must suggest any lifestyle changes if needed.
- He/she should be able to make quick decisions under crucial circumstances.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients clearly.
- He/she must create and record the patient’s daily progress.
- He/she must be mentally as well as physically strong enough to work for long hours.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep detailed notes of appointments of patients, including tests, treatments prescribed, and test results as well.
- He/she should be polite and show empathy towards the patient and their families.
- He/she must make regular checkups and ensure there is no danger to the patient’s health.
- He/she must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at [email protected] or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.80 lakh To 5 lakh.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
5. Time management.