We are looking for nurses who are very passionate about improving the health of our patients. We are looking for caring, patient-focused nurses with experience working in high-volume emergencies. Professionals with rich experience in culturally sensitive planning, diagnosis and counseling.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Address the patient’s needs, take care and take appropriate action.
- Provide psychological support to nurture a positive environment.
- Responsibility can meet patient needs.
- Prepare for exams and run regular diagnostic tests (pulse, blood pressure, body temperature monitoring, dosing and injections, etc.).
- Maintain records of the patient’s condition and services provided.
- Treatment for medical emergencies.
- Maintain your workload.
- All requirements and clinical guidelines must be met.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button