Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
Those interested can send their resume at [email protected] or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In order to diagnose patients’ conditions, you must perform annual and routine examinations on them.
- You must have the mental fortitude to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- You must have good hand-eye coordination.
- You must maintain an accurate record of the patient’s condition.
- You must be able to determine whether a C-section is necessary to protect both the baby and the mother.
- You should be able to develop treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preferences.
- You must maintain regular follow-ups to ensure the patient’s quick recovery.
- You should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- Patients and their families must be educated on reproductive health issues and disease prevention, and you must maintain the patient’s confidentiality.
- You must be able to work for long periods of time without rest, as surgery can take several hours, and you must be able to use all medical equipment required for treatment.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 4 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Female Gynaecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 1 Year of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS