Job ID 30592
We are looking for anesthesia purchased to fulfill the post of the same inner hospital you need to regularly conduct and handle the surgeries. You are required to monitor and evaluate the patient before, during, and after the surgery until he is out of anesthesia. You need to take care of the patient very carefully, and we can handle them with utmost care and sincerity. You need to be punctual at work. You need to be conscientious and well structured, do a required to be well managed and organized with your work, and you should be easy easily able to cooperate with the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You must be able to provide relief to the patient through anesthesiology.
- It would help if you were well aware of the effects of the dose on the patient’s body.
- You must be skillful and must know to handle the patient if any side effects occur
- you need to ensure that the patient would bear the pain of the anesthesia and be able to bear with the other procedure of the same
- it would help if you were well informed before giving anesthesia to any patient
- you need to have proper information on how the patient’s body would react to anesthesia
Interested candidates can forward their C.V. to DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or call on this no. 9873770804
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable