Experience 2 Years
We are looking for a gynecologist who has medical knowledge of dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. He/she should be able to advise patients on proper diet, hygiene, and disease prevention; collect and translate vital statistics; record and test results.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she must perform annual and regular examinations on patients.
- He/she should be able mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- He/she must have good eyes and hand coordination.
- He/she must keep the record of the patient’s condition up to date.
- He/she must be able to determine whether a C-section is required to protect the baby and the mother.
- He/she should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preferences.
- He/she must maintain follow-ups to ensure a speedy recovery of the patient.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she should be able to create a birth plan and perform ultrasounds, and weekly check-ups.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she must be compassionate and understanding towards patients.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break as surgery can go for hours.
- He/she must be able to use all medical instruments needed for treatment.
Role: MD Internal Medicine
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB Medicine
1. Two years of experience practicing as a primary doctor.
2. Fantastic counseling skills.
3. Great management and leadership skills.
4. Excellent decision-making skills in communication.
5. Superb organizational and time management skills.
6. Should have any tentacle ability and time management skills.
Perks and benefits: Salary up to 2.25 lakh to 5 lakh.
Industry: Hospital and clinics
Functional Area: Medical health care
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
3. Problem solving
5. Time management