Job ID 26159
We are looking for a gynecologist who has medical knowledge of dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. He/she should be able to provide special preconception care through childbirth and delivery, and ensure the safety of both mother and child, perform initial diagnoses and prescribe the best treatments possible, and they must be able to explain complex conditions in simple terms.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she must perform annual and regular examinations on patients.
- He/she should be able mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- He/she must have good eyes and hand coordination.
- He/she should be able to discuss the issues with the patient and prescribe the best treatment.
- He/she should monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- He/she must be able to perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as required to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- He/she should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preferences.
- He/she must maintain follow-ups to ensure a speedy recovery of the patient.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she should be able to create a birth plan and perform ultrasounds, and weekly check-ups.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she should provide care and treat women during prenatal, natal, and post-natal periods.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break.
- He/she must be able to use all medical instruments needed for treatment.
- He/she must have great decision-making skills.
- STD testing
- Female reproductive complaints
- Abnormal periods
- Heavy bleeding
- Anything related to vagina and uterus, ovaries, etc
- contraceptive counseling
Perks and benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 3 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent Job/Locum