Job ID 31500
There is a significant need for a general surgeon in our organization. It’s important to be able to keep your eyes and hands in sync when saving lives. Performance under pressure is a skill that has to be cultivated in order to reach your full potential. There must be an enthusiasm for the work as well as confidence in one’s own abilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You should be able to examine the patients, diagnose and recommend the best course of action.
- You must review the past medical report and then plan the procedure for the treatment.
- You must tell the patient if they need to take any medication or stop taking any.
- You should explain the recovery process completely and recovery expected time from surgery.
- You must have the ability to lead the surgical team effectively.
- You must have the physical stamina to cope up with the demand of surgery.
- You should have knowledge of at least the basic nine surgical areas.
- You must be emotionally resilient.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum