Job ID 33527
Experience 1 Year
We are searching for an MBBS doctor. They should identify the cause of the problem based on the symptoms. He should diagnose what kind of disease a person is suffering from and prescribe medicines and treatments accordingly. There are different types of doctors, some specialize in cardiology, and some specialize in pediatrics.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible of their injuries and illness.
- He/ she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- He/she must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients and understand their problems.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- He/she should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, run tests and read results as accurately as possible.
- He/she must be a good communicator and able to sympathize with the patient.
- He/she has to follow as many follow-up visits to deem necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- He/she should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- He/she must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break.
- He/she must be patient and politely spoken to the patient.
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 60k to 2 lakh.
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery