We need a cardiologist who can diagnose, test, and treat individuals with heart and circulatory problems. To be effective, he/she must have great communication skills and be willing to collaborate with professionals from different disciplines.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As you converse with your patients, you must discover their medical history and symptoms.
- Diagnostic tests are required to determine the cause and kind of an illness.
- Whenever possible, the patient should be made aware of the results of each test.
- It is crucial to inform the patient about the many therapy choices available.
- Testing and therapy require the collaboration of medical professionals.
- The capacity to give recommendations for postoperative care and educate patients on good life practices.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2.5 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum