Experience 1 Year
We are hiring a radiologist who can join our team of medical professionals. You must be able to use medical imaging techniques such as x-ray, CT scans, ultrasound, and MRI successfully. And should execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment plans.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to compile written reports of results and diagnosis.
2. Should be able to follow medical protocols for bleeding or others when necessary.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Multi Specialist Radiologist Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh – 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Par time/Locum