Job ID 26143
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for a gynecologist who has medical knowledge of dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. In the modern world, almost all gynecologists are also known as obstetricians.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to perform the necessary test without any hesitation.
- He/she should be able to identify the cancerous growths within the reproductive system of the patient.
- He/she must be able to discuss sensitive information with patients and their families.
- He/she must not make the patient uncomfortable and provide a calm and secure environment
- He/she should be able to make decisions quickly under crucial circumstances.
- He/she must have excellent communication skills.
- He/she should never disclose the private information of the patient to anyone and maintain the dignity of the field.
- He/she should be able to explain the scenarios and discuss test results with the patient or their family if requested.
Perks and benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: MBBS, DGO Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent Job/Locum