Job ID 21649
Critical care doctors are the patient’s and family’s champions. They give their patients the particular expertise, knowledge, and abilities that they require. They may have to work in situations where patients get intensive treatments and therapies, as well as sophisticated evaluations, and they must provide compassionate care for their patients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in the treatment of patients
- Serving as a point of contact for patients and their families
- Monitoring the care provided to patients
- Providing help in the patient’s best interest
- Involvement in the care of patients in circumstances that demand rapid response
- Representing the patient’s wishes
- Supporting and educating patients and their authorized surrogate so they can make the best decisions possible is essential.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE POSITION
- If you want to work as a critical care doctor, you should have a critical degree.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 5 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinic
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Critical Care Doctor jobs
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – Diploma in Anaesthesia & Critical care