In search of a cardiology specialist, A cardiologist also provides patients treatment options in addition to heart and circulation care. A patient’s cardiovascular health can be informed by these tests, diagnoses, and treatment choices. Cardiac physicians must be able to make crucial judgments regarding their patients’ care and be emotionally resilient in order to help patients with significant medical issues. A high level of performance also requires the ability to work successfully with people in a range of contexts.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Records of Patient Data should be maintained
- Tests should be carried out for diagnosing and understanding
- Make use of medical imaging techniques (MRI/CT)
- Perform Surgical Operations
- Consult patients about symptoms and treatment options
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Specialist Cardiology Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum