Experience 3 Years
We need a radiologist who can analyze images. As a radiologist, it’s your job to create visual representations of particular body parts in order to identify medical issues and monitor therapy success. X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and magnetic resonance imaging are all examples of medical imaging technology that a Radiologist might utilize to diagnose and treat patients effectively (MRI).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To diagnose and treat patients, radiologists use imaging-guided diagnostic procedures or supervise them.
- Image quality may be improved with the help of imaging professionals.
- Diagnosis can be made with the use of diagnostic imaging techniques.
- As well as with patients, medical practitioners should be able to communicate outcomes.
- In a written report, the results and diagnosis are collected.
- Whenever medical standards are required for resuscitation or other emergency conditions such as bleeding, infection, or other emergency scenarios
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
1. 3-8 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum