Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an MD medicine doctor. He/she should be able to examine patients and be able to prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, treatment regimens to treat the identified medical conditions, and must have a good eye and hand coordination.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to order and discuss test results with patients.
- He/she must collect the patient’s past medical records and study them carefully.
- He/she must be humble and respectful towards patients and their families.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques.
- He/she must ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- He/she must examine if there is any need for therapies and/or medicines and prescribe them to the patient.
- He/she must discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and their families.
- He/she should be able to make quick decisions under crucial circumstances.
- He/she must refer patients to other specialists if required.
- He/she must create and record the patient’s daily progress.
- He/she must be mentally as well as physically strong enough to work for long hours.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep detailed notes of appointments of patients, including tests, treatments prescribed, and test results as well.
- He/she should be polite and show empathy towards the patient and their families.
- He/she must make regular checkups and ensure the quick recovery of the patient.
- He/she must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
3. Problem solving
5. Time management.