Experience 2 Years
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must conduct annual and routine examinations on patients in order to diagnose their conditions.
- You must be mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is required.
- You must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- You must keep an up-to-date record of the patient’s condition.
- To protect the baby and the mother, you must be able to determine whether a C-section is necessary.
- You should be able to create treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while taking into account and respecting patient preferences.
- You must keep up with follow-ups to ensure the patient’s quick recovery.
- Throughout the pregnancy, you should be able to monitor the patients.
- You must maintain the patient’s confidentiality.
- Patients and their families must be educated on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- Patients must be treated with compassion and understanding.
- You must be able to work for hours on end without taking a break, as surgery can take several hours.
- You must be able to use all medical equipment required for treatment.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 4 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynaecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 2 Years of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS