Job ID 28327
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
Those interested can send their resume at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better solutions.
- You should be able to treat the infectious areas such as the cervix, ovaries, and fallopian tubes.
- You must keep and create a record of the patient’s condition.
- You must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You should be able to make decisions quickly under crucial circumstances.
- You should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- You must ensure the safety of the patient’s privacy.
- You must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- You must show compassion and patience towards patients.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 5 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: DGO Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 2 Years of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS