Experience 2 Years
Looking for an experienced cardiac surgeon to join our team. You’ll need to work closely with our cardiologists to accomplish this. Diagnose, test, and treat diseases that affect the circulatory or cardiovascular system.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- supporting cardiac surgery, if necessary
- You should keep an eye on your patient’s recuperation following surgery.
- The creation and maintenance of a patient’s medical record, which should contain the patient’s symptoms, prescriptions, and treatments
- To heal and enhance a patient’s life, provide them with the tools and treatments they require.
- Don’t forget to tell patients about their condition, treatment, and future goals.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 2 to 10 years of experience As a medical cardiologist
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 Lakh – 5 Lakh per month, work in shift duty.
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum