Experience 1 Year
We are looking to hire anesthesia, who should administer appropriate anesthesia before, during, and after surgical or medical procedures.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Should explain to patients the surgical process.
2. Should monitor vital signs and pain management.
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 4.50 lakh.
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have the ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
3. Must have terrific knowledge of multiple languages.
4. Should have patience and perseverance.
5. Possess great management skills.
1. Your duty is to look after patients during and after surgeries
2. You should maintain a proper routine and be punctual at work