Job ID 35371
There is a need for a gynecologist who can prescribe treatments for sexual and reproductive health, including pelvic examinations, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and diagnosis and treatment of genital disorders. They analyze and treat conceptually based infections such as endometriosis, infertility, uterine enlargement, and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must have the ability to complete the required test without a second thought.
- You must have the ability to identify destructive developments in the patient’s ideological structure.
- You should have the option to discuss things that can be touched with patients and their families.
- You should not cause discomfort to the patient and keep the environment calm and safe.
- Under pressure, you need to have the ability to find solutions in quick exams.
- You have to be an incredible Spokesperson.
- You should never disclose patient privacy data.
If the patient or his family demands it, you should be able to clarify the situation and examine the test results.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum