Experience 2 Years
We are looking for a specialist gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain. Those
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must perform annual and regular examinations on patients.
- You should be able mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- You must keep the record of the patient’s condition up to date.
- You must be able to determine whether a C-section is required to protect the baby and the mother.
- You should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preferences.
- You must maintain follow-ups to ensure a speedy recovery of the patient.
- You should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- You should be able to create a birth plan and perform ultrasounds, and weekly check-ups.
- You must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- You must be compassionate and understanding towards patients.
- You must be able to work for hours without any break as surgery can go for hours.
- You must be able to use all medical instruments needed for treatment.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynaecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 2 Years of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS