Job ID 21445
We are looking for a great gynecologist who can help and improve patients’ health by providing excellent care and advice and having excellent verbal and written communication. Will expect gynecologists to listen to their clients and be empathetic. They should ensure that they have the necessary training to diagnose various gynecological problems and ensure that they have working websites to enable clients to see their services.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Should be able to perform surgeries and gynecological procedures on cervical surgery, sterilization, laparoscopic.
2. Should be able to treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
3. Should advise the patients for suitable birth control options. These include various methods such as hormonal method, intrauterine devices, sterilization, natural family planning.
4. Should have deep knowledge for –
- STD testing
- Female reproductive complaints
- Abnormal periods
- Heavy bleeding
- Anything related to vagina and uterus, ovaries, etc
- contraceptive counseling
Perks and benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 3 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynaecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent Job/Locum