Job ID 28126
Midwife nurses are needed to deliver infants and offer prenatal and postnatal counselling, care, and support to women, their newborns, partners, and families.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Educate women on their birth alternatives and work with them to plan their birth.
- Monitor fetal growth and mother health and treat any health issues that emerge throughout pregnancy.
- Attend hospital and birthing facility births
- To induce labour or alleviate discomfort during childbirth, use low-intervention approaches.
- During pregnancy or childbirth, consult with medical physicians or specialists as needed.
- Help new moms with nursing, self-care, and postpartum care.
- Create patient treatment programs.
- Make prescriptions
- Order and review laboratory tests
- Perform physical examinations
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: Staff nurse
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 20,000 – 60,000 per month with shift duty
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button