Job ID 31259
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an experienced General Medicine doctor with excellent professional abilities and expertise to offer our patients with high-quality primary and ongoing medical treatment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to medical/health concerns of individuals by evaluating their medical/health history and giving suitable medicines.
- Diagnosing, researching, treating, and recommending patients as needed
- Discuss pharmaceutical side effects, optimal usage circumstances, and potential drug combinations.
- Assist nurses, technicians, and other medical personnel with patient care.
- Collect, record, and store patient data such as medical history, reports, and exam findings.
- In charge of supervising and educating medical students.
- Participate in hospital board-commissioned research studies.
- Working on a flexible schedule and accepting rotational shifts are both acceptable.
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – General Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum