Job ID 31802
We are looking for an MD Doctor who possesses outstanding medical knowledge as well as good counseling skills. You must be empathic, have attentive listening skills, and be able to communicate effectively, in addition to having true compassion for patients and a desire to serve and treat others.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out minor operations.
- Patients should be informed about operations or suggested therapies.
- Communicate with community medical experts and hospitals.
- Evaluate patients’ medical issues, diagnose, treat, counsel, and refer them as needed.
- Meet government objectives for certain treatments, such as infant vaccination.
- With pharmaceutical representatives, discuss and assess new pharmaceutical items.
- Keep up with medical advancements, therapy, and medicines.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, as well as supervise and evaluate trainee doctors and medical students’ work.
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum