Experience 2 Years
We are hiring radiologists who can perform a variety of diagnostic procedures that as x – rays, MRIs, CT – scanners, and ultrasounds to diagnose illnesses and injuries. In the case of sports or other sports, you need to see whether the bone is broken or not. You need to diagnose everything from cardiovascular issues to cancer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to work with lab technicians to guarantee image quality.
2. Should ask advice from other radiologists and other specialists.
3. Should be able to follow protocol for emergency situations.
4. Should be able to instruct patients about how images are taken.
5. Should be able to discuss different options with patients.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Female DMRD Radiologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 2-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh – 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Part Time/ Locum