Job ID 27620
Experience 1 Year
We require the services of an opthalmologist who can cure cataracts, glaucoma, squints, eye injuries, infectious eye diseases, and age-related degenerative eye problems. Patients of all ages, from preterm newborns to the elderly, will be treated by an ophthalmologist. Administration and management abilities are highly valued. Hand-eye coordination is excellent. The disorders, functions, and anatomy of the eye are well understood. Excellent physics and math skills, as well as strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving abilities are required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients must get high-quality medical treatment.
- Topically or systemically prescribing or delivering ophthalmic and pain-management medications
- Take a peek at what’s new in the treatment, diagnosis, and management of eye diseases.
- Magnifiers and ophthalmometers are used in the examination of the eyes.
- Surgeons certify legally blind persons.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum