Job ID 27628
Experience 1 Year
Ophthalmologists are needed when it comes to treating major eye injuries, diagnosing illnesses, and providing drugs. An ophthalmologist is responsible for a wide range of tasks, from basic ones like prescription corrective spectacles to more complex ones like diagnosing and treating eye disease. Ophthalmologists must be determined to learn about illnesses that affect the eyes in order to successfully treat patients. Being exact and analytical is essential if you want to succeed in this field.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide critical health services such as eye examinations and prescription glasses.
- For example, keyhole and laser surgery include invasive surgical procedures that need the restoration of the cornea as part of the process
- Identifying and treating eye illnesses and injuries
- In-office eye clinics and urgent care facilities
- In-depth treatment of eye-related medical conditions.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum