Job ID 40776
We are looking for Gynecologist doctor for the hospital. Gynecologists’ have to diagnose the patients and solve their problems with diagnostic tests and pay attention to the symptoms experienced by the patients. We conduct research and check symptoms to help patients with appropriate medications and dosages.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep track of the progress shown by patients during the treatment process.
- Suggest alternative treatment if there is no progress in the patient’s health.
- In case of chronic and severe reproductive disorders, seek immediate surgery.
- They also give dietary advice and conduct regular check-ups for pregnant women.
- They are the only ones in the entire delivery process and give health-related tips for the babies.
- If necessary, they also perform surgery on the woman during the delivery.
- Provides all kinds of counselling support related to the reproductive system of women
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologists’ Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part time/Locum