Experience 2 Years
We’re seeking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and regenerative health services such as pelvic exams, cervical cytology, risk screening, and identification and treatment of vaginal infirmities. Endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic agony should all be considered conception system problems and treated accordingly.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should make an unequivocal choice to complete the required test.
- You should be able to recognize alarming changes in the patient’s relevant system.
- You should have the option of discussing sensitive topics with patients and their families.
- You should avoid making the patient feel uncomfortable and provide a calm and safe environment.
- When time is of the essence, you should choose to deal with things quickly.
- You should be an excellent communicator.
- To maintain the field’s balance, you should never reveal the patient’s sensitive information to anybody.
- You should be able to discuss the situation and share test findings with the patient or their family if they require it.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum