Experience 1 Year
An exceptional medical understanding of the central nervous system and other bodily systems is required for this position. When it comes to addressing problems and making clinical decisions, neurologists must be able to communicate effectively with patients and their staff.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Physical and neurological exams are used to diagnose neurological disorders in patients.
- It is also possible to get a spinal fluid test and an MRI.
- Create a diagnosis of sickness or condition using physical and cognitive exams, together with test results.
- Developing treatment plans with patients, monitoring their progress, and making modifications as required
- Nurses and other medical staff should be communicated with in order to provide the best treatment feasible for patients.
- Know the latest trends in your business
- They need to be made aware of their treatment plans and home care instructions, so they can follow them.
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable