Experience 1 Year
Patients with life-threatening diseases or conditions get nursing care from ICU doctors or critical care doctors. Their expertise, knowledge, and abilities enable patients to survive or de-escalate their treatment as necessary. ICU doctors are taught to make split-second choices and act fast when a patient’s condition changes. The hospital’s specialized care units are where they spend most of their time.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluating the patient’s development and noticing any abrupt or subtle changes in the patient’s medical condition
- Drugs are administered by injection or gastric tubes intravenously.
- Providing doctors, patients, and their families with frequent information on patients’ progress
- Depending on the patient’s clinical condition, perform permitted diagnostic or therapeutic procedures
- Be available to assist in medical crises as needed and notify the relevant doctors.
- Laboratory results and vital signs of patients are analyzed to determine if emergency measures are required.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE POSITION
- A minimum experience of 1 year in the field is mandatory
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1 lakh to 5 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinic
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: DNB Critical Care Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – Diploma in Anaesthesia & Critical care