Job ID 23776
Experience 1 Year
We are hiring radiologists who can use medical imaging technology to diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries, should have to perform many tasks of diagnosing and treating illness, and would be able to suggest alternative diagnostic techniques.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to work with lab technicians to guarantee image quality.
2. Should ask advice from other radiologists and other specialists.
3. Should be able to follow protocol for emergencies.
4. Should be able to instruct patients about how images are taken.
5. Should be able to discuss different options with patients.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: DMRD Doctor
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicate a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating and understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum