Job ID 33310
Looking For a full-time radiologists doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using X-rays, computed tomography (C.T.), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, and medical imaging (radiology) techniques such as positron. Emission tomography (PET) and ultrasound.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain and build knowledge, take part in continuing education programs.
- In medicines, resuscitation, emergencies, power outages, and infection control, implement protocols.
- Advice on the types and amounts of radiological equipment required to maintain premises
- Participate in radiology-related research initiatives.
- Radiation from radiographs (x-rays), high-energy sources, or natural or manufactured radioisotopes can be used to treat malignant interior or external growths.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Outstanding references indicate a strong history of ethical patient care and outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum