We are going to hire a radiologist who will specialize in taking and analyzing medical pictures to diagnose and treat the disease. The radiologist doctor we hire should good to examine diagnostic imaging including ultrasounds, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients should be positioned such that the best pictures may be taken.
- Work with lab professionals to ensure the quality of the images you provide.
- Talk to other doctors about test results.
- Discuss the results with the patient and, if appropriate, with family members.
- Problem-solve with the help of engineers and troubleshoot equipment failures
- Transform X-rays in a timely way to aid clinicians in their diagnosis procedure.
- For accurate scans, prepare the radiological equipment for usage.
- Prepare for imaging by reviewing medical records and interviewing patients to have a better understanding of their medical history.
- Patients should be instructed on how to appropriately prepare for imaging procedures prior to the operation.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: DMRD Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Special qualifications indicate achievement characterized by patience and exciting potential.
2. Communicate and understand patient preferences.
3. A solid passion for precision.