We need radiologists who can read ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans to diagnose and treat illnesses (CT).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients should be placed in such a way that the finest possible photographs may be taken.
- To assure the quality of the photos you submit, collaborate with lab specialists.
- Discuss test findings with other physicians.
- Consult the patient and, if necessary, family members about the findings.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems with the assistance of engineers.
- Transform X-rays as quickly as possible to help physicians with their diagnoses.
- Prepare the radiological equipment for use so that accurate scans may be performed.
- Review medical records and interview patients to gain a better grasp of their medical history in preparation for imaging.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: DMRD Radiologist Doctor
1. 0-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum