Experience 1 Year
To diagnose and treat diseases, we need radiologists who can read ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans (CT).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients should be positioned such that the highest-quality pictures may be obtained.
- Collaborate with lab professionals to ensure the quality of the photographs you provide.
- Discuss the findings of the tests with additional doctors.
- Discuss the findings with the patient and, if necessary, family members.
- With the help of engineers, troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Transform X-rays as soon as possible to aid doctors in their diagnosis.
- Prepare the radiological equipment for usage in order to produce accurate scans.
- In order to prepare for imaging, review medical records and interview patients to obtain a better understanding of their medical history.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: DMRD Radiologist Doctor
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum