Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an analytical radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. You must be a successful regular radiologist as you must be able to use medical imaging technologies such as X-rays, CT scan, ultrasound and MRI is and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients should be positioned such that the best pictures may be taken.
- Work with lab professionals to ensure the quality of the images you provide.
- Talk to other doctors about test results.
- Discuss the results with the patient and, if appropriate, with family members.
- Problem-solve with the help of engineers and troubleshoot equipment failures
- Transform X-rays in a timely way to aid clinicians in their diagnosis procedure.
- For accurate scans, prepare the radiological equipment for usage.
- Prepare for imaging by reviewing medical records and interviewing patients to have a better understanding of their medical history.
- Patients should be instructed on how to appropriately prepare for imaging procedures prior to the operation.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Consultant Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. 1-5 years of experience in this field.
2. Excellent patient management and social service skills.
3. Maintain basic reasoning and critical thinking skills.
4. You must cooperate with people and be empathetic to patients.
5. You must have extensive experience in the use of diagnostic equipment.
1. Special qualifications indicate achievement characterized by patience and exciting potential.
2. Communicate and understand patient preferences.
3. A solid passion for precision.