Job ID 42155
We are looking for a Radiologist Doctor in a private hospital. However, doctors should be willing to work in any hospital or clinic in India. He should understand the patient’s problem, cure his disease, and free him from illness.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Evaluate the patient’s medical history by ensuring various medical imaging procedures
- Suggest alternative medical imaging techniques whenever necessary
- Provide accurate information to patients about the medical imaging procedure
- Detect patient problems using equipment such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines
- Work closely with Radiology Lab technicians for best image quality
- Communicating with physicians about results and diagnosis.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
- Follow medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergencies whenever necessary.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time/Part time/Locum