Experience 2 Years
A radiologist must be able to use medical imaging technologies such as x-ray, CT-scan, ultrasounds, and MRI and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to use devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
2. Should be able to perform or direct radiology staff to carry out image-guided diagnostic procedures.
3. Should be able to work with a radiology lab technician to perfect image quality.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Consultant Radiologist.
1. 5-10 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum