Experience 1 Year
We need good radiologists who will provide image management services by directing and coordinating radiology and imaging systems administrations. Employee analysis and management are also a requirement. An X-ray, fluoroscopy, CT scanner, or echo-imaging device are examples of what you’ll need to use.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Ability to use MRI and CT machines.
2. Special clinical imaging strategies are also activated if they are important.
3. You must be able to educate patients about clinical imaging.
4. Must be able to instruct radiologists to operate radio imaging symptom control systems.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Consultant Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 4.5 lakh per month
1. 1 to 5 years of experience in the field.
2. Excellent patient and social service management skills.
3. Sustained basic reasoning skills and critical thinking skills.
4. should be cooperative in nature.
5. Must have good experience in using diagnostic machinery.
1. Special certifications show a background marked by great tolerance consideration, great exciting possibilities.
2. Communicate and understand patient preferences.
3. The rigor with enthusiasm for precision.